Our long experience in staging and creating signs at trade fairs and conferences has strengthened our knowledge and relationships with all the major prestigious locations both in Italy and abroad, especially in Florence. We have been working for years in close collaboration with most of the historical buildings in the city of Florence, and we know their various design options, but this is not all. We also know how to set up hotels renowned for events and locations equipped for trade fairs, such as the Palazzo dei Congressi and the Fortezza da Basso.
Our knowledge of the technical – logistics possibilities for staging in each location is the strength of the agencies, associations, companies and architects who require our services. With us you will receive valuable support and advice to make the most of your visual communication project.
After choosing the location, also communicated directly by you, we carry out an inspection with the customer, or on their behalf, in order to assess the real possibilities of the place and to define the details of the staging and the signs, from their positioning to their printing (and if applicable, the graphics as well). The time required to prepare the staging can vary from between 3-4 months before the event date.
Some of the locations known to us from the point of view of technical and logistical support for the staging
- Historical Buildings in Florence: Palazzo Vecchio, Palazzo Strozzi, Palazzo Pitti, the Uffizi, Ospedale degli Innocenti, Palazzo Corsini, Palazzo del Bargello, Church of Orsanmichele, Church of Santissima al Ponte, Historical Monasteries, Palagio di Parte Guelfa, Villa Montalto, Museum of San Marco, Careggi/Meyer Hospitals, Villa Medicea Cafaggiolo.
- Grand Hotels in Florence: Grand Hotel St Regis, Grand Hotel Excelsior, Grand Hotel Villa Cora.
Locations in Italy:
- Milan: Hotel Melia, Hotel Marriot, Sheraton Malpensa, Bicocca University, Teatro dal Verme (Theatre).
- Venice: Palazzo Ducale, Fondazione Cini, Palazzo del Cinema, Palazzo del Casino’, Teatro la Fenice (Theatre), Basilica Palladiana, Teatro Olimpico (Theatre).
- Rome: Mariott Hotel, Hilton Cavalieri, Campidoglio, Palazzo della Farnesina, Palazzo dei Congressi Eur and Casina Pio IV in Vatican City.
- Napoles: Palazzo Reale, Museo della Scienza (Science Museum), Castel dell’Ovo, Fiera Oltremare (Overseas Exhibition), Reggia di Caserta.
- Other Italian locations: Palazzo Ducale in Genoa, Amalfi Coast at Ravello, Palazzo Ducale in Urbino, Palazzo della Gran Guardia in Verona, Palazzo dei Normanni in Palermo.
UN building in Geneva, Innsbruck Imperial Palace, Grand Hotel Montecarlo, Nice Convention Centre, London, Paris and Madrid.